Texas King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Things have been pretty crazy around the house recently! Challenging enjoyable summer activities and a baby, we don’t have considerable time to pay when you look at the home. I like casseroles since they're quick and easy which will make. This casserole ended up being so delicious and also you can potentially allow it to be each day and put it within the oven at dinnertime for a tasty meal in minutes!
This creamy casserole is full of taste and is sure to be popular together with your family members!
25 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon veggie oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups cubed prepared chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 12 corn tortillas, slashed into 1-inch strips
- 2 glasses shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat range to 350 levels.
- In a big, nonstick skillet over moderate heat, saute onion, green pepper and red pepper in oil until tender. Include garlic and saute another moment. Blend in chicken, soups, tomatoes and chili powder.
- Line a 9x13-inch cooking cooking pan with 50 % of the tortilla strips. Top with half of the chicken combination and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for thirty minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Recipe Kind: Principal Dish
Six Sisters Stuff
Trying to find more delicious casserole recipes?
Here are some of our specialty:
Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet Casserole
Loaded Nacho Casserole
Country Breakfast Casserole
Creamy Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Casserole
Take A Look At brand new Six Siblings’ Cookbook!
With more than 150 meals, we now have come up with 52 menu intends to make dinner time a great deal easier!