River Ranch Resort Texas
Red Sands Ranch is found from the superior Llano River involving the cities of Mason and Fredericksburg and is the right spot for household or buddies reunions, corporate gatherings, and even playing tennis staff retreats. You will find four self-contained stone cabins plus 2 split bunk-type devices, an event lose with LED TV, billiards and ping-pong, and a tennis judge, all-surrounding a huge 53ft pool with spa, grotto, and luxury Cabana with full stainless home, WIFI, and 55in flatscreen. The almost 1/2 mile of fast-flowing, rock-bottom river runs through the deep pools and spectacular 200ft purple sandstone cliffs (featured regarding address of Tx Monthly mag) on west end of this farm, to even more deep water and limestone bluffs towards the east. A meandering course leads down to the right place inside river to create several lounge seats and flake out under an umbrella whilst kids capture the rapids in a tube or one of several readily available kayaks. For fisherman or paddlers, there's a phenomenal 2-3 hour journey that terminates in the farm the emphasize of just one associated with top twenty paddling trips in condition of Texas. The ranch foreman life on the property about a mile away and is generally available to help with whatever arises. For horse proprietors, there is certainly a corral, tack space, covered stall, and miles of trails. And of course there are many lounge chairs across the solar power hot pool with separate hot tub and a secret 'mine shaft' cave with a little surprise inside young ones will enjoy. Red Sands Ranch is a special location it's also important to get back to year in year out.
Rooms: complete of six (6) separate units - three (3) come within the base cost. All air-conditioned with extra space heating, and warm water (plus spa temperature) given by one of several largest solar power home heating installations inside Hill Country.
- A Bunkhouse with 4 double beds, Loft with 4 full beds plus 4 self contained rustic cabins that sleep from six to eight (plus add'l cots and sleeping pads for children), each with a lumber fireplace*, full bathtub, stained concrete flooring, covered porch, bedroom or fast asleep loft, WIFI, satellite TV, and kitchenette (sink, microwave oven, fridge, coffee machine, toaster oven and one-burner cooktop). *Sunday home sleeps two (adults only) in a king bed and does not have hearth.
Contained in the Base Price (listed here 3 units or more to 12 guests):
(1) The Fish Camp - a local sandstone cabin with regional river-rock fireplace and chimney. The covered straight back porch includes a hammock and overlooks the river and huge pecan woods under. Discover a full dimensions pull-out futon downstairs as well as 2 full size bedrooms in a sleeping loft - accessible via ladder, plus a supplementary rollaway sleep downstairs. The bathtub features an old-fashioned clawfoot tub and a backyard hot shower.
(2) Lorenz House - the greatest associated with the 5 cabins, known as following the pioneer family members that decided this portion of the farm within the mid-1800's. There's a queen futon sofa down and stairs induce an upper loft with a queen sleep and a trundle with two twin bedrooms. This cabin can also be built with local materials and sandstone wall space inside and outside through the century old stone fences found through the farm, and includes a covered porch swing with views of bluffs and hills over the lake.
(3) The Bunkhouse - 4 double bedrooms and a sink/vanity with beautiful views from a balcony cantilevered completely within the pool. Remember that accessibility the detached complete bathroom is via lighted gravel path.
(4) Riverside Cottage ($150/night) - This Fredericksburg limestone cabin gets the most readily useful views of the lake from inside the cabin or on the covered back deck from the hammock, rocking chairs, or cedar porch move. There was a big masonry hearth while the device sleeps 6-8 with a queen sleep and futon sofa down and the full sleep when you look at the upstairs room, and two twin bedrooms.
(5) Sunday House ($150/night adults only) - an updated historical representation for the charming Fredericksburg houses built because of the German pioneer ranchers for weekends when they came to city for church and supplies. This deluxe product features a king sleep with full ADA compliant (wheelchair obtainable) bathroom and covered porch with swing and simple accessibility the share location and Cabana.
(6) Sunday Loft ($100/night) - this bunk-style device is situated in the upper amount of the Sunday House (with a different entry) and sleeps up to eight with four double bedrooms . 5 shower. Access to another complete shower via lighted pathway.
The cabins are situated around a poolside cabana and a beautifully landscaped grilling location which includes a large charcoal grill, huge picnic dining table, smoker, firepit, and covered 'cantina' with four lounge chairs.
Simons House - built in 1860 by Conrad Simons and presently occupied because of the ranch foreman, is a vintage German story-and-a-half framework with 2ft dense sandstone wall space and hand-hewn oak headers giving support to the windows and doors. The home is beautifully restored to a lot of its original character and it is noticeable at the Ranch entrance.
- Striking poolside open-air cabana with full cooking area constructed of old barnwood ceilings supported by huge hand-made wooden trusses. There is an oversized gas grill, small oven, dishwasher, two refrigerator/freezers, built-in microwave, two basins, soapstone countertops, marine-grade mahogany cabinetry, WIFI, 55in Liquid Crystal Display satellite tv with theater noise, BluRayDVD, and iPod inputs with speakers positioned throughout the share complex. The curved 11ft cast cement club features eight rustic barstools plus a sectional settee that seats 4-5. When you look at the wintertime or during inclement weather, the unique metal and cup doorways is lowered to totally enclose the space.
- The Shack Party Lose. A popular hangout location when it comes to children, features a flatscreen TV with Wii online game console, dartboard, billiards with a competition-grade, removable top for table tennis, and a lot of eclectic neon illumination and funky decoration.
- Swimming Pool. A free-form 53ft gunite pool in an all natural environment that blends effortlessly in to the fabled Simonsville Topaz Mine where in actuality the abandoned mineshaft, old Mill, 140ft flume, and many of relics of 'old mining days' can certainly still be observed.
- health and fitness center with treadmill machine, recumbent bike, universal fat machine, dumbells, situp workbench, and pullup/dip taverns, tv, and exercise towels supplied.