Beyond Organic Beef
Why is Exclusively Grassfed Beef Better for You and the environment?
Most beef - even if it really is natural - comes from creatures which were fattened on whole grain. Feeding whole grain to ruminants (want cattle):
- Alters the nutritional value of beef;
- Compromises the fitness of grazing pets; and
- Exacts a larger toll in the environment as a result of petrochemicals needed to farm the grain, the bare ground which developed by tilling the soil, while the water high quality degradation that often occurs when pets are confined in feedlots.
In comparison, our cattle wander free on environmentally sound indigenous rangeland. By switching from grain-fed to any or all natural, solely grassfed meat, you obtain a wealth of healthy benefits. As with natural beef, you avoid most of the synthetic bodily hormones, antibiotics, pesticide residues and additives. But exclusively grassfed meat provides you with these additional nutritional advantages:
- A lot fewer calories;
- Less "bad fat" (including saturated fat);
- Much more omega-3 fatty acids;
- More cancer battling CLA, beta-carotene and vitamin e antioxidant.
These advantages would be the direct result of increasing cattle exclusively on lawn.
Remember...beef created with grain won't have these benefits — even if the whole grain has been grown organically. For this reason Exclusively Grassfed Beef is much better available and our environment.
For more information on the great things about grassfed beef go to:
Slowly Growing Beef — While Repairing Wildness
We thoughtfully manage our cattle to replace the land — making property for migrating track birds and wildlife with which we share our land. Carrying this out work of land renovation by burning up fossil fuels and blowing diesel smoke might provide us with faster outcomes. But we have discovered positive results tend to be less desirable and sustainable when we turn to fast fixes that overlook the web of complex life interactions. Raising beef as nature intended provides much longer also (about an entire year more than hormone induced feedlot meat). But, by growing our cattle at nature's pace, we create not only great tasting meat, but in addition subscribe to restoring wildness to Oregon's Grasslands.
Community Stewardship — One bite at the same time
We an eyesight of thriving family members ranches. The soil and liquid tend to be looked after and also the requirements associated with the creatures tend to be priority — clean liquid, outdoors, the chance to develop normally. Complimenting these ranches are flourishing communities of people who desire the perfect food, cultivated in a manner that enhances the health of those just who enjoy it together with land that creates it. Yet, food travels an average of two thousand miles before it reaches our dishes. Since we are able to enhance ecological health insurance and our regional economic climate by eating nearer to residence, the reason why take this distance?
Inside spirit of your vision, you want to give you the opportunity to:
- Enjoy the most readily useful meat — gradually dry aged and in your area hand cut with care;
- Have actually a personal relationship using the people who grow your meat and that means you understand in which and just how its cultivated;
- Strengthen our neighborhood economic climate by continuing to keep food dollars in the home;
Share this Post
Beyond Organic Grass Fed beef
1. Grass fed and grass done Our cattle stay their entire everyday lives here on Date Creek Ranch. This means all of our beef…Read More
Organic beef Grass Fed
There is a lot of overlap between organic and grass-fed meat, because both techniques represent a commitment to increasing…Read More