LBJ Ranch, Texas
To look at LBJ Ranch together with
Tx White House:
- Obtain a totally free driving license in the LBJ State Park and Historic Site Visitor Center. Additionally receive a map suggesting the tour course.
A CD containing narrative sound for the trip is present for sale inside bookstore and is sold with a plus DVD filled up with video clips and photos.
- As soon as you reach the Texas White House, acquire a pass for a house trip at Airplane Hangar.
- Years 18 and older: $3.00
Ages 17 and younger: free
House Tour Length and Group Size:
- Home tours tend to be half an hour in total.
- There's a limitation of 12 men and women per house tour.
Hours of procedure
- Seven days a week. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New-year's Time.
- Operating Permits receive aside beginning at 9:00 a.m. No licenses are given aside after 4:00 p.m.
- Ranch entry Gate: open 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Ranch Exit Gate: Closes at 5:30 p.m.
- House trips: 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you should be getting your operating permit at 4:00 p.m. and wish to maintain time and energy to just take a tour of this Tx White House (last trip 4:30 p.m.), you should enable one-half hour for drive-time from State Park customer center into the Tx White House.